The Absa Premiership Goal of the Season voting is now open and members of the public can cast their vote.
Voting is now LIVE on www.PSL.co.za
The nominees come from all the goals that have won the Absa Premiership Goal of the Month award from August 2017 until May 2018.
Finalists for the 2017/18 Absa Premiership Goal of the Season award:
- August/September: Rodney Ramagalela (Polokwane City) v Mamelodi Sundowns
- October: Ndivhuwo Ravhuhali (Polokwane City) v AmaZulu
- November: Hlompho Kekana (Mamelodi Sundowns) v Orlando Pirates
- December: Tiyani Mabunda (Mamelodi Sundowns) v Bloemfontein Celtic
- January: Leonardo Castro (Kaizer Chiefs) v Baroka FC
- February: Justin Shonga (Orlando Pirates) v Chippa United
- March: Siphelele Magubane (Golden Arrows) v Polokwane City
- April: Augustine Mulenga (Orlando Pirates) v Bloemfontein Celtic
- May: Bernard Parker (Kaizer Chiefs) v Ajax Cape Town
It will only be the second time since the inception of the Absa Premiership that football supporters and the general public can vote for the Goal of the Season. Supporters will vote for the best goal and the three goals with the most goals once voting closes will be shortlisted, with the goal that has the most votes announced at the PSL Awards on Tuesday, 29 May.
The season has been full of some fantastic goals but the public can only vote for one goal that can win the Absa Premiership Goal of the Season.
Voting will close on Friday, 25 May, three days prior to the PSL Awards.
Absa, proud sponsors of the Absa Premiership, are running a national Absa Premiership Goal of the Season competition to encourage fans to vote for their best goal.
Supporters and the public are encouraged to vote for their Goal of the Season and stand a chance to get a VIP Experience courtesy of Absa, including handing over of the award live at the PSL Awards.
One winner will be chosen through a random draw from the entire list of Goal of the Season voters who voted during the competition period. The competition, which also runs from 18 May, will close on the 25th May and is open to all voters nationally.
How football supporters and the public vote:
1. Go to www.PSL.co.za and find the Goal of the Season finalists voting section (top right side)
2. Click there – and fill the form below (it will require your name and surname)
3. Then you can cast your vote for your favourite goal
4. You are automatically entered into Absa competition – One double ticket to the PSL Awards