TKO QF Draw to be conducted on Sunday
The 2017/18 Telkom Knockout Quarter-final draw will be conducted on Sunday, 29 October 2017 after the TKO round of 16 fixture between Chippa United and Mamelodi Sundowns in Mdantsane, East London.
Luxolo September will be the draw master assisted by Professor Ronnie Schloss and Braam Wessels from Telkom.
Below is the draw procedure:
The Draw Procedure:
- Three bowls will be used for the draw
- The first bowl will contain the seeded four clubs – (clubs that achieved highest four (4) positions in the 2016/17 season will be seeded)
- The second bowl will contain the names of the other four clubs.
- The third bowl will be empty – to be used to determine home and away
(How it will work)
- We draw a ball from the seeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We draw a ball from the unseeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
- We then “stir” the center bowl and draw the first ball for home, the second ball for away
*Tickets for this weekend’s Telkom Knockout round of 16 are still available at TicketPro outlets. They are selling at R40.
Sourced from PSL Website.