StarSat digital satellite television now bigger and better
John Yan, StarSat CEO,
StarSat, the fastest growing satellite TV in the country will be launching the new season of Bundesliga League matches on their Pan African platform at Adidas base in Johannesburg tonight.
Furthermore,this Broadcaster with over 100 channels in their stable including 10 sports channels is the official broadcaster of Bundesliga in sub-Saharan Africa.
On the day, In partnership with DFL-Supercup, StarSat is expected to showcase and broadcast the new season of Bundesliga this evening.
Organisers, say subscribers will be spoilt for choice and nothing can stop them from dishing quality programmes.
The matches can be viewed on channel numbers 240, 241, 243, 245 & 246.
According to, John Yan, StarSat CEO, the channels will air topnotch entertainment ranging from movies, news, series, kid’s programmes, music, gospel documentaries, lifestyle, telenovelas, comedy, drama and sports.
“At this moment we are playing International Champion Cup , we also have acquired the exclusive free and pay transmission rights across all territories of Sub-Saharan Africa for FIBA leading tournaments,” said Yan.
Did you know?Organisers say.
- StarSat is an affordable, satellite Pay-TV network.
- StarSat is the brand that replaced Top TV and was officially launched on 31 October 2013, by On Digital Media (Pty) Ltd.
- StarTimes has a 20% stake in On Digital Media.
- StarSat offers its subscribers two world class value-for-money packages, from just R99 to R199 per month.
- StarTimes has a 20% stake in ODM.
- StarTimes is the worldwide technology company, established in 1988 in China, and has licences and registered companies in more than 30 African countries. Including Nigeria, Kenya Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Mozambique, Guinea, Congo, Kinshasa, South Africa, etc., and has started operations in 16 countries
With 9 million subscribers.
- StarTimes has now become the fastest growing and the most influential digital TV operator in Africa.
- StarTimes has a corporate culture that upholds innovation, integrity, diligence and devotion.
- For more information visit www.starsat.co.za